Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Pleading and submitting regulations and memoranda before all courts.
- Litigation procedures in criminal cases, information crimes, civil cases, personal status and administrative cases (the Board of Grievances).
- Litigation procedures in labor, commercial and banking cases.
- Pleading in all insurance and compensation cases before the general courts, the Board of Grievances and quasi-judicial committees
- Litigation procedures in maritime and air transport disputes, intellectual property issues and franchise rights